This course aims to train students in making international marketing decisions, including the entire preceding study process.
The course is intended for students with a background in marketing, but it is approachable - with an upgrade - for beginners.
• Understand the key challenges of international marketing
• Foster reflection on the ethics of practices and corporate responsibility
• Master the process of implementing an international marketing strategy as well as the associated operational tools
• Develop awareness of the cultural dimension of international marketing
• Proficiently grasp the English vocabulary related to responsible international marketing
Presentation of the different methodological approaches frequently used today (qualitative, quantitative).
Thoughts on the place to be assigned to sustainable development within a marketing strategy and its operationalization.
Sandra Krim is an A.T.E.R. at Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne where she teaches communication, marketing and luxury marketing. A member of PRISM, her research interests focuses on the cultural dimension of luxury brands, in particular on the "artification" strategies of these brands as well as their societal activism.