A STEP TOWARDS THE MAJOR COMPANIES
Our training program offers an ideal gateway to the biggest French and international companies, thanks to the many internships our students undertake. In fact, the majority of our students take a year out from their studies to work with major corporations.
This experience of total immersion in these multinationals gives them a concrete understanding of business issues, the skills in demand, and the codes of the corporate world. What's more, the network they develop and the mark they make on their CVs give them a definite advantage in their future careers.
After this formative interlude, students return to the Master's program in the second year, where they benefit from exchanges of experience between classes from the four corners of the globe, with varied profiles having acquired a definite professional maturity.
In this way, over the years, our Master's program has become a privileged gateway to the world's economic leaders for many French and foreign students.
WHAT DO WE PROPOSE?
WHAT CAN I DO?
BETWEEN THE TWO YEARS OF THE GEAI MASTER, STUDENTS HAVE THE POSSIBILITY TO DO A GAP YEAR (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
- Acquire professional experience in France or abroad
- Take training abroad (possibly in another field)
WHAT DO PEOPLE NORMALLY DO?
- Two 6-month internships (preferably in France or abroad)
- Complementary training to that offered in the GEAI Master (in the same field or not), preferably abroad
- A 6-month internship and a 6-month training course
- Civic service or voluntary service, preferably abroad
- Launch a business or an entrepreneurial project
WHERE WE ARE
Discover where our gap year students are...
To play, press and hold the enter key. To stop, release the enter key.
Joseph, Dassault Systemes
The gap year allows you to acquire professional experience, and to create "your own story". The gap year also has the advantage, for someone who still has doubts about what he wants to do, to refine his professional project.